Friday, July 23, 2010

blog is back!:)

As defined, blog is a contraction of the term "web log", it is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.Blog also means to read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal.


The first time I knew about blogging was through my friend Sam, reading her blogs at multiply made me recognize how I wanted to express into writing my thoughts and ideas. My first attempt to blog was in my multiply account bokandkay, I had like 3 to 5 entries there then my writing stopped. It was like I went into hibernation. I would like to start blogging again, and this is my start:) I am grateful for friends who encouraged me to do so. Thanks Sam,  Malou, and my hubby Bok:) Hope I can keep the blog rolling :D

1 comment:

  1. Go K! :) Happy you're in the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete