Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am








...married to Rock.
My hubby is: Peter Sheehan Ehren
The meaning of his name is: Rock+Peaceful one+Honorable
My man is very kind hearted, a gentleman, he is my bestfriend and I love how he loves Jesus passionately. He is the best and I'm blessed to be married to him. I love him beyond the farthest star. I love to be with him until we both get wrinkly and grow gray hairOur goal is to be: together forever
...mommy of Music.
My daughter's name is: Kiersten Kaydence
Meaning of her name is: Anointed+Music
She is an amazing blessing we received from God, she is exactly how we prayed for. Everytime we see her we are reminded of God's immense love for us and we are humbled to receive such gift. In August 30, 2008 (Kady's Dedication) Bok and I vowed that:
❀ We will provide a Christian home for her
❀ Bring her up in the fear of God and in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ
❀ Endeavor a life that places no stumbling block for her
❀ Surround her with things that are pure, true, lovely and of good report
❀ Encourage her spiritual and moral growth
❀ Faithfully pray for her and diligently teach her the Word of God   

...inlove with Jesus with all of my ♥
He is my Saviour.
I will be forever amazed at His immense love and His unfathomable grace that saves a man's soul from eternal damnation. I am not worthy but still He chose to save me and love me unconditionally.

I googled the meaning of my name and I got two definitions of Kamilla. One is Altar Server (origin: Polish) and the other is Perfection (origin: Arabic). But my parents told me, I was simply named after their comrade. They said she is a brave, courageous and fearless woman.


Here are some interesting writings about my name:
KAMILLA

Sign Language

Braille

Morse Code

Flag Language

No comments:

Post a Comment