Monday, January 24, 2011

December in January

Just when I thought that December was over, God has been so good to make my December complete in January, here's why:

First, Christmas season here in the Philippines is the time of fireworks. I love watching fireworks:) watching 'em makes me feel happy inside. Now that was an understatement, fireworks makes me THRILLED, EXCITED, OVERJOYED!!! Here's what fireworks does to me...

 
(taken 6years ago during our stay in Baguio for a Regional Meeting with AXA).

But last New Year's Eve was different, I wasn't able to scream my lungs out when the whole exploding of the pyrotechnics started because my daughter was afraid of fireworks, the sound of it makes her terrified. As she gets comfort from me, I stayed with her inside the house while the whole family watch the fireworks display. 

This is my daughter keeping herself busy with the games on her Uncle Blue's iPad as the clock struck 12.


But came January 16, 2011 me and my husband were volunteer assists for a wedding and the special day of the couple was ended with a grand fireworks display, awesomeness! At that moment, I had to stop taking pictures, let my husband take over the photoshoot and I just savored every bit of the colored flames and sparks of the display.


Next, I've always wanted to try Starbucks' Christmas drinks but the holiday season came by so fast that I wasn't able to grab a drink in their Christmas designed cups. Not until my friend, Crystal, told me that Starbucks extended its Christmas drinks promo. Later that night after our wedding photoshoot, Crystal dropped by and bought me and my hubby a Praline Mocha! Now that was completing a December in a day of January.

not the actual drink given but photo taken by Crystal Te:)

It is simple joys that makes me feel blessed and loved by my God. To God: thank You for putting a smile on my face and joy in my heart with these simple things...I  You!






No comments:

Post a Comment