Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome, Princess!

"Welcome, Princess!" is how I was greeted at Etude House located in SM Pampanga Ground Floor Annex 3. I grinned and told my husband "Oh my gosh, they know me!"

I wasn't planning to buy anything, I just wanted to check out their products because they seemed to have good make-ups plus the store itself is simply cute. On my way out, I saw this tint called Dear Darling, I was intrigued and decided to buy one (01 Berry Red), the other shades are: 02 Real Red and 03 Orange Red. It reminded me of The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain which I am a fan of since college, I remember having the cream in a round container that slides and the other one that is liquid in a glass container with a roller ball. I already tried several cheek tints like Beauty Bar's Aqa and Bench (both are cream in a tube container), Avon's Simply Pretty, and a liquid tint with a brush applicator similar to that of Benetint of Benefits or that is what I exactly had--I vaguely remember. I am just fond of cheek tints because I love how it gives my skin a natural looking blushed glow to my cheeks.
The reason why I bought Etude House Dear Darling Tint because I find it very similar to Body Shop's Lip & Cheek Tint but in a very reasonable price P198php plus it smells good compared to the other cheek tints that I've tried previously--yes it even smells better than of the Body Shop's.
So yeah, Etude House Dear Darling Tint is a good buy but just like the rest of the products I've used, though it is made as lip and cheek tint I don't use it for both my lips and cheeks for hygienic purposes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment